Monday, January 12, 2009

What Do You Love the Sounds Of ?

It's a cold winters night here...well cold for where I live anyways! It is about 46 degrees and the temperature keeps dropping. It is supposed to get down near freezing tonight. Definitely wintery for us. LOL !!!

As I am bundled up tonight, I have been surfing some of my favorite websites and found on one message board where someone posed the question...."What Do You Love The Sounds Of "?

I was so intrigued by this question, I have really given this some thought tonight and come up with the following list:

I LOVE the Sounds of:
  • a gentle rain during the night ....
  • the soft sound of my husband's snore while sleeping next to me...
  • the warm laughter of my girlfriends as we share a glass of wine or scrapbook...
  • my grown daughter's voices when they call and say "Mom, I have a question for you"...
  • sounds of college football games in the fall from the college near my house...
  • the sweet little voice of my granddaughter asking me if she can come over because she wants to scrapbook with “her Noni"...
  • the quick pace of my husband's feet as he runs into the room to give me a quick kiss (again and again)...
  • children giggling hysterically about something really silly
  • my Dad calling and saying "I love you"... (you never get too old to hear a parent say that)

These are just some of the things that come readily to my mind. As I look at this list, I feel the strong urge to document this on a scrapbook page so I will definitely be doing that later. Sharing thoughts and feelings in such a meaningful way may help give future generations another bit of information about who I am.

Now, what Sounds Do YOU Love? Give it some thought...it will surely bring a smile to your face ! Have a lovely evening and stay warm and cozy wherever you are tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails