Monday, January 26, 2009

CHA is Here...Check out Queen & Company New Sampler Buckets

It is CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) tradeshow time again ! Woooohooooo! I just love seeing all the new stuff that I will soon be lusting after and adding to my scrap stash to beautify my projects :)

One company that never disappoints me is Queen and Company and this year is no exception. They have come out with the cutest Sampler Bucket ! Too dang cute and I just love the variety of things that will come in the buckets....Here is an excerpt from their website about these new buckets :

"Queen & Co New Bucket Kits Included in this release are new Queen & Co Bucket kits. Fabulous themed embellishments poured into adorable, reuseable buckets! Grab yourself a Bucket of Baby, Boy, Girl, Summer, Magic, Queen or Love. Buckets are overflowing with fabulous embellishments including, big brads, glitter brads, flocked brads, printed brads, sequin flowers, felt flowers and ribbon buckles! Everything you could ever need to embellish your hand crafted creations!"

I can hardly wait to get my hands on those buckets...I love their embellishments. I can't wait to see what they debut tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails