Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aaaaaaaaachooooooooo!

Well, just as I made big plans to start posting every day I have come down with a heck of a cold. I have been sniffling, sneezing and running a low grade fever for 3 days now. And today, I woke up and my eye was swollen and red. Guess what? After three hours at the doctor's office....don't get me started on how long I was sitting in a room filled with other sick people. The doctor said I have congunctivitious...isn't that special. I feel terrible but wanted to atleast make a quick post today. Heading to bed to get some much needed rest.

Hope you are feeling happy and healthy tonight !

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Oh dear, a fever too. Well, after all that you did in December alone, I guess the body is going to insist that you stop for a little while... as if your jammie/movie time was not enough. I hope you can get some real rest and are better REALLY SOON!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails