Monday, January 19, 2009

ROAD TRIP !!!!

Last year we took the grand kids on a Road Trip to Dallas to the Annual Irish Festival. To pass the time along the way we played car games like 'I Spy", License Plate game and sang songs like B-I-N-G-O. And of course, no road trip would be complete without snacks...pretzels and juice were among the favorites.

The Festival is held in a beautiful outdoor event area and we had a beautiful sunny day. Lots of great Irish food, Shopping for celtic items, people in authentic costumes roaming around and a stage for Irish bands from around the world that totally rocks all day long !

There is a special kids area with loads of games and rides. The kids had so much fun and we got some amazing pictures of them on a whirly ride that they road again and again!

To keep the memories alive from this special trip, I made this mini album using the amazing Cosmo Cricket blackboard book and their fun and playful "Get Happy" line.





















The kids are already asking us if we will take them again this year.....I see another great Road Trip in our future :)
LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST AND I WILL DRAW A NAME TO WIN SOME GOODIES TO MAKE YOUR OWN ROAD TRIP ALBUM !





13 comments:

Kristal said...

Love it! TFS! gr8lsufan

Kristie D. said...

What a cool thing to do!!! I love your album!

Gabby319 said...

That is one great mini album. You did a fantastic job. I am liking mini albums more and more as they take less time and are more event specific.

Tasha said...

Great album! I have several mini trips I need to scrap I just haven't gotten around to it.

Anonymous said...

I love the album-you did a wonderful job!

Spongemom Scrappants said...

What a fun, happy album - I bet it really invokes the memories of that trip. Just what scrapping is all about!!!

Misty said...

lovin' this album! I have never made a mini album, but may have to give it a try now! TFS!

~Misty

Melissa Kaye said...

Very cute! I love the Spin, Laugh, Twirl cards you added!

BethW7372 said...

Gorgeous album, great job!

bands321 said...

Great job on the album, I love it!

Liana said...

This is wonderful! It makes me want to throw my family in the car and take off. :) You inspire.

Danielle said...

Your album came out gorgeous! I never tried a mini album because I didn't know what to do! I HAVE to try this! Great ideas!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your album!! It's adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails