Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Am Especially Proud To Be An American Today !

My heart swelled with pride today as I watched history unfold as President Barack Obama took office. When Obama said "The challenges we face are real and they will be met"... I truly believe that. Each and everyone of us needs to take time to do something for our greater community and we will make a positive difference in the world around us.

I am so glad to see a President that can motivate Americans to get involved. I pray that he can motivate people to stay involved.

Best wishes to you President Obama and your family...keep the faith and stay close to each other in the upcoming four years that will certainly bring times of joy and strife!

I am Especially Proud to Be An American Today! YES WE CAN !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails