Friday, May 4, 2012

Just call me HOP ALONG

No, it's not another blog hop I am in.  I actually hurt my left knee pretty badly after the MS150 weekend and have been having to take meds and rest my leg.  Luckily the xrays did not show a tear in my LCL, just a severe sprain.  Who would have thought a little twisting of my knee in the wrong direction could wreck such havock ??

Last weekend I hosted a Pre-National Scrapbook Day Crop for about 24 ladies.  We had a blast but it was a bit challenging getting ready for it.  Thanks to some of my dearest friends, I was able to stay off my knee most of the day...thanks ladies for your help !

I had planned to post some pictures of the crop, however, because I was grounded with my knee propped up on a chair all day long, I completely forgot to take any photos of the event.

The only picture I have to share is of the Matchbook Style Paper Bag Mini Album class that I taught in the afternoon of the crop.
I will post a few more photos later.  Blogger is taking forever to upload today.

While the knee is a bit better and the swelling has mostly gone down...I am still kind of Hopping Along on it....if it isn't better next week, I may have to go see the orthopedist.  Praying that doesn't have to happen.

Well, just wanted to check in. Be back later with more project photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails