Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Here, It's Here....


YEAH, NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY IS HERE FINALLY !!!  It is always the first Saturday of May.  I ALWAYS have it marked on my calendar each year.  Doesn't everybody?   It is a great time to get together with other scrappers and enjoy a full day of scrapbooking and comraderie. And there is always a bit of chocolate too :) 

What are you doing this year for NSD?  I will be attending a Charity Scrapbook Crop with a bunch of other scrappers to raise funds for March of Dimes. I love the fact that I get to enjoy my favorite hobby PLUS get to support such a worthy cause.   My bag is pack and ready to be put in the car.  I can hardly wait.

I plan on getting a few mini albums finished up for Mother's Day gifts and maybe a few layouts done.
 I will be back later to post some pictures from the crop day and my projects.

So, what are your plans for National Scrapbook Day ? What are you hoping to get done? 
Whatever you do, whether scrapping at an event or just scrapping at home with some friends or even by yourself, enjoy yourself !!! 

P.S. The NSD image at top of this post was something I snagged from Google Images by way of the Leelou Blogs.blogspot.com .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails