Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Ladies

I want to wish all the wonderful Mother's out there a very Happy Mother's Day.  Hope your family treats you especially extra nice. We are celebrating with my Mother in Law and Daughter at our house this year.  Hubby is grilling up some Shrimp Tacos for lunch...yummy !

I made a few things this year for Mother's Day gifts..can't post those cause the special ladies haven't opened them yet, but I did want to share two of the cards I made to honor the special mother's in our life.

this card was made using a doily that I glimmer misted pink,
then added some distress ink to it to mimic the vintage
feel of the My Minds Eye patterned paper I used.
I made the flowers out of paper roses, inked and added leaves.

this card was made with some pretty patterned paper
as inspiration. Again, I added a doily but only distress
inked it.  I did distress ink and glimmer mist the sentiment.
And I loved added the pretty antique lace trim I had in my stash
to this card as well.

Hope each of you have a wonderful Mother's Day...whether you are being celebrated Or
you are celebrating a special mother in your life. 

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness, what beautiful cards! All the detail is wonderful!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails