Friday, May 11, 2012

Can NOT Believe I WON !!!

Today it was announced I get to be a Challenge Winner Designer on DCWV Blog!  My project idea  was selected for the May Arts/DCWV Craft Challenge !  I am so thrilled to have been chosen since my project idea is so vivid in my head that I really want to see it come to life !

A couple of weeks ago, they asked for ideas to be submitted for a project using their awesome

Snapshot Stack

and some lovely May Arts Ribbons

which they will furnish to the winners to do their final project to send them.  Erin Madsen of DCWV Blog and Bethany of May Arts Blog review all idea entries and pick a few people to win.

The deadline to submit my project is June 8th, and the entries will be posted on June 11th.  And they will announce Winners for prizes on June 15th.

I am in HEAVEN !  I can hardly wait to receive my supplies and turn my idea into a reality.  I am waiting for the details to be sent to me so I don't think I can share my idea just yet...hoping I can do a few sneak peeks though :)

4 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Congrats Debbie! It was great to see you recently!! Hugs from Conroe, TX

Amy E said...

Yay! Congrats to you! I just found out I won too!! Totally stoked!!!

Renee said...

Debbie, I am so very happy for you! I read Erin's post and then scrolled down to see yours. That is absolutely awesome!! Have fun!!

MiliPea Designs said...

Congratulations! Way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails