Friday, October 28, 2011

More Halloween Cards

Here are a few Halloween cards I made to send to the kids in our family.  Of course, I am including a few Halloween treats along with these cards for the kiddos.

I don't usually make Halloween cards but I must say I have been having fun this year making them. And the selection of Halloween papers has been too hard to resist.
I just loved this Halloween paper together.  The
ghost is a 3d glittered embelllishment from K&Company.
I used a Halloween wood $1 stamp from Michaels
for the Happy Halloween sentiment.  It is such a cool font.

Who can resist a spider and his web on Halloween?
This paper looked like it was custom made
for the little 3D embellishment.
Again, I used a $1 stamp from Michaels
for the sentiment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails