Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Tablescape

Putting out more Halloween decor.  These are some fun tablescape items that I created out of spools.




First I covered each of the spools with different Halloween patterened paper.
For this spool, I painted a chipboard cat and added some orange pearls and gold stickles.
Then I added some fun orange garland fringe to the spool for a finishing touch. 

For this little spool, I used an orange ticket and stamped a Halloween image on to it.
I then added a 3d Halloween sticker to finish it off.

For the largest spool, I started off with some great black glitter on black pattern paper
to cover the spool.  I then added the awesome orange fringe to the top and bottom of the spool.
I added some tulle to the center, then placed some Jenni Bowlin Halloween Bingo Cards
and a date embellishment with October 31st. 

For a finishing touch, I die cut some black glitter paper with a scalloped punch,
layered some orange and black silk flowers and a blingy jewel
and placed it on the top of the spool. Love how it turned out !

Check back tomorrow for more Halloween decor and join us in the Fall and Halloween Blog Hop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails