Monday, October 31, 2011

Let's face it...Halloween is ALL ABOUT THE CANDY !

Since Halloween is "ALL About THE Candy" for the kiddos, and lets face it most adults too, here is a fun CANDY BANNER to get you in the mood.
This banner was made using the Tim Holtz Distress Halloween Kraft Resist Paper
and Distress Inks. Each tag is done using a different distress ink technique.

The Kraft Resist paper is so cool when you add
the distress ink over the top!

I used my Cricut to cut out the letters for each tag out of
the resist paper.  I added distress ink and some distress stickles to make
then spooky sparklie !
As usual, Tim thought to have large, medium and tiny
prints in the paper pad.  I used the tiny paper as
an embellishment and after inking with distress inks,
I outlined with stickles.

It was fun to find some unique embellishments such
as these orange paper flowers that I added stickles too,
the fun glittery epoxy spiders and bats and most of all
the Jolee's Skeleton which I touched with a little distress
ink to highlight his bones ...CREEPY !

If you noticed, I even distress inked the skeleton ribbon that
the banner will hang from. 

NOW WHO WANTS CANDY ??????????????????

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

You are so right! It is all about the candy! What a fun and creative banner! You did an excellent job on everything!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails