Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Look What I Found !!!

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday evening to pick up a few things for the Crop I am hosting on April 28th in Houston.  They had completely re-arranged the scrapbook section so I had to "hunt" for the things I went there to buy.  And low and behold, look what new products I found and just happened to jump in my shopping cart too ! {insert evil laugh here}

Yes, It is the fabulous new Tim Holtz Distress Markers !
You get 5 markers for only $14.99.  Use your 40% off
coupon and it was only $9.  That makes each marker
only $1.80 each !!  Woohoo !  I have been
wanting to try these out and was so excited to get them.
Will be doing a demo and posting soon for sure !
Next up, they had the new Cricut Chip Decor Cartridge
that is Exclusive to Hobby Lobby only
PLUS....
All the wonderful chipboard to match it!
Very cool !  I didn't buy this (YET)
but was thrilled to see it in person.
They had all these great shapes and letters.
All you need to do is cut out the shape on the
cartridge and glue it on your chipboard shape.
That is a HUGE time saver.  I can only imagine
how cute and fast you can make adorable
projects for your home or to give as gifts using this cartridge.
Next I found all this awesome new
Canvas Corp and Maya Road items ! 
Love all the texture with the canvas and burlap items.
And I really really loved the flowers !
They even had kits !  I bought this cute banner one
but they also had a Recipe Book and a Canvas
Photo Album.  They come with everything you need
and instructions to put the projects together.

As you can see...I had a lot of fun looking at all this eye candy !
So, if you have a Hobby Lobby near you, you might want to
check out all the new things they have hitting the shelves.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails