All the design team members had a challenge to create a layout or card using sketches and the color green and the theme of crafting. I had a ball putting together my layout to share with you today. We encourage you to create a project and link up at The Bug Bytes so everyone can see your project too.
Here is the layout sketch we were asked to use:
I decided to take the sketch that Pam created for us to use and stretch it to a two page layout to accommodate some photos I had of the word CREATE I made on the wall in my craft room that I wanted to scrap.
I wanted to be even more creative on my layout so I
decided to PUMP UP my journaling by coloring in
some of the words using Colored Pencils. It was
so fun and really matched the playfulness of my layout.
And I made a fun paper rosette and added an embroidered patch.
I had such fun participating in this challenge!
Next up is LORI, hop on over to LORI's BLOG to see what she made for the challenge.
If you got lost along the way in the blog hop, here is a list of our designers in the hop.
1) Pam - http://www.thebugbytes.com
2) Elizabeth - http://www.217creations.com
3) Michelle - http://ladyofleisureink.blogspot.com/
4) Beatrice - http://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com
5) Jen -http://3catsandabug.blogspot.com/
6) Debbie - http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com (YOU ARE HERE)
7) Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
8) Bobby & Jill http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com
9) Kelly http://kamscraftyplace.blogspot.co.uk
10) Chris - http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/
11) Kimberli - http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/
12) Sheila - http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/