Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yipee....It's CHA Sneak Peak Time

I love to find out what each of my favorite manufacturers have in store for us with their new releases. 
Since I am not going to the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) trade show this time, the best I can do is keep up with their sneak peaks they post the days before the big show. 

For the next few days I will post the products that I find and think are MUST HAVES ...well atleast for me !  Leave me a comment of the things you like too.

Today, I found some really great products from one of my all time favorites Maya Road .


 Kraft Doilies...my head is spinning will all the ways I can alter these!

Kraft Scroll Frame Journaling Spots ...so fun !   Hmmm...I see a Krafty theme here.

And these wooden buttons are so awesome !

1 comment:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Thanks for the info! I am loving all the sneak peeks that everyone is sharing! Sure wish we were going!! hugs sweet friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails