Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Contest Entry

Jinger Adams, Provo Craft spokeswoman, is having a Card Contest for her HSN January 20th show. 
I had the supplies you needed to use...Anna Griffin papers, etc plus two the cricut carts, Don Juan and Wall Decor and More so I thought what the heck.....I will enter.

Below is the card I made.

Front of card
Inside of card

Back of card
trying to show you the mylar overlay that is on top


Side view of card to show dimension of card
 I wish you could see the textures on the card better. The Leopard print is flocked, the dark pink is glossy and then there is the transparency overlay that is black flowers and clear.  The Enjoy is cut on cardstock and then has Glimmer mist on it to sparkle.  And the Anna Griffin flower is velvety and puffy and oh so gorgeous.

Well, I had fun making it anyway whether I win or not.  Have a wonderful day everyone !

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Greeat blog you have

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails