Now that we are well into January, our thoughts will soon turn to how to honor those we LOVE on Valentines Day. To help inspire you, some talented crafters listed below are hosting a Be My Valentine Blog Hop on Saturday, January 8th. Come hop along from blog to blog and get inspired to start working on your own Valentines projects.
1) Wamfamily Creations With Kathryn http://wamfamily.blogspot.com/ Start of Blog Hop
2) Craftyscentiments Crafty Scentiments http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
3) Lechristina3 All Things Crafty http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com/
4) TinaB Tina Time http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com/
5) Buggin Out Paper Crafting Chic http://papercraftingchic.com/
6) SamaraGugler Hybrid Artist-Samara Gugler http://samaragugler.blogspot.com/
7) NicoletteSimpson Beyond Scrapin http://.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
8) Lissa So Many Crafts, So Little Time http://somanycrafts.wordpress.com/
9) CraftyCreations The Crafty Creation Spot http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
10) JenniferHawkins2 Confessions of a Scrapaholic http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/
11) LisaKnight Cricuting with Lisa http://www.cricutingwithlisa.blogspot.com/
12) Scrapincovers Cricut Crafty Clare http://cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/
14) CroppinMomma Croppin Momma Designs http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com/
15) ScrapHappyDeb Deb's Electic Thoughts http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com/ - YOU ARE HERE
16) ScrappyJess Scrappy Jess http://scrappyjess.blogspot.com/
17) Iluvscrpn Ink and Paper Creations http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
18) Txscrappermom Tx Scrapper Mom http://txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
19) Scrappin Nanapuddin Scrappin Nanapuddin http://scrappin-nanapuddin.blogspot.com/
20) Octoberbeauty Macy Bella Designs http://macybella.blogspot.com/
21) JavaJen Java Jen Creations http://javajencreations.blogspot.com/
22) Oni's Wife Crafty Baskets http://craftybaskets.blogspot.com/
23) Scrappin'Place Scrappin' Place http://scrappinplace.blogspot.com/ - End of Blog Hop
MY BLOG HOP CARDS: Valentines Day always has me smiling and wanting to make cards for those that I LOVE. I made the following three cards for some special people in my life.
I used the gorgeous new BE MINE Collection Kit from Echo Park...I really like all their paper lines :) And of course, I couldn't resist using my Cricut to cut out the adorable animal shapes from Create A Critter cart. It is a little hard to tell in the pics but some of the elements are popped up and make the cards more dimensional. I also plan on adding a little stickles to jazz them up before I pop these in the mail the first of February.
Yes, you could be the proud owner of the limited edition 3 pack of Stickles in
lovely Crystal, Silver and Black to add some shine to your valentines projects. Isn't that yummy ?
Be sure and check back throughout the month for more VALENTINES inspired projects.
AND DON'T FORGET TO HOP OVER TO THE NEXT BLOG IN THE LIST