Monday, January 10, 2011

And the Blog Candy winner is....

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who stopped by during the Valentines Blog Hop. I really enjoyed reading your comments about my Valentine cards. If I had to pick a favorite it would be the Poodle card...probably because of the crown :)  LOL

Drum roll please.. the Random Generator picked # 28 as the winner of the Stickles Blog Candy
{I'd post the Random Generator but I couldn't get it to copy for some weird reason, sorry}  

CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO ..........
CHERYLANN aka Prinkles 
 Cherylann's "Outta-My-Mind " said...
Cards are so cute, love the poodle, too cute.
Cherylann (prinkles)
January 8, 2011 11:19 AM

I will be sending Cherylann an email to get her address to send her blog candy.  I hope she enjoys the stickles...they are so fun !  Now get making those Valentines everyone !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails