Kathryn aka Wamfamily over on the Cricut Circle Message board had a wonderful idea to host a Christmas inspired Blog Hop. So 13 of us will be posting pictures of holiday projects today that we have made to share and hopefully inspire you.
If you haven't done a blog hop before, no worries. Just start at the top blog listed and jump to the next one on the list until you have visited all 13 blogs. Some of the hop hostesses are even offering blog candy (giveaway) so be sure and follow any directions they have provided to submit your entry.
Here is a list to help you on your Holiday Wishes Blog Hopping today:
1) Wamfamily - http://wamfamily.blogspot.com/ - HOSTESS and START of BLOG HOP
2) Scrappin Nanapuddin - http://scrappin-nanapuddin.blogspot.com/
3) Mandy - http://mandys-scrap.blogspot.com/
4) JenniferHawkins2 - http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/
5) CraftyScentiments - http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
6) TheScrapbookGirl - http://www.cricutconfessions.com/
7) Lechristina3 - http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com/
8) ABrooks86 - http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com/
9) LisaKnight - http://www.cricutingwithlisa.blogspot.com/
10) Makeupgirl217 - http://217creations.blogspot.com/
11) Greengirl - http://greengirlscraps.blogspot.com/
12) ScrapHappyDeb - http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com/ - YOU ARE HERE
13) Bling Queen - http://lvscrappin.blogspot.com/
HAPPY HOLIDAYS Gift Set
GIFT BAG CLOSE UP
TAG CLOSE UP
CANDLE CLOSE UP
Products Used: Medium Kraft Gift Bag, Provo Craft Holiday Slab 5 for pattern paper, Bazzill Card Stock and American Crafts Foil Cardstock, Martha Stewart SNOW glitter and glue. Cricut Carts used: Gingerbread Seasonal for the Snowman, Christmas Cheer for the snowflakes and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the Tag and Lacy Labels for the for the candle label, Winter Frolic for the Happy Holidays saying.
MY BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY
I just love the Gingerbread Seasonal Cartridge I used to make the Snowman so I am giving one away to a lucky winner.
To win my blog candy do the following: 1) Become a follower of my blog if you are not already AND
2) leave me a comment about my Blog Hop Projectby 5 pm CST on Sunday, December 12th. Be sure and leave how to contact you on your comment. Winner will be announced by 9 pm on December 12th.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays to you all....You should be hopping over to the last but not least wonderful blog of Bling Queen - http://lvscrappin.blogspot.com/.