Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Shopping and Wrapping Time !

My Christmas shopping is well in hand and now it is time to start the wrapping !  I love the wrapping part....I know that sounds crazy since most people don't enjoy that part.  This year I decided that each family member will receive a gift in a handmade gift bag.  I spent last night making about 18 bags.  It was so easy since I used my Cricut to cut out embellishments with Gingerbread seasonal cart and Lacy Labels and Winter Frolics for the tags.  I used wonderful Christmas patterned paper from Provo Craft which is Holiday Slab 5.

I won't bore you with all 18 bags but here are a few of my favorites I made. Hope it inspires you to take a moment to make your gift giving a little extra special for those you love.



  Ho Ho Ho....Merry Christmas to all !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails