Friday, December 17, 2010

Let the Cookie Baking Begin !

It's just not the holidays without the smell of holiday cookies wafting through the house. I got in the mood to begin my holiday baking today and made four kinds of cookies to kick things off.
 GINGERBREAD SPICE....OH SO NICE !

SNOW TOP MINT COOKIES...YUM!

HOLIDAY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP...ALWAYS GOOD!

SNICKERDOODLES...MY ALL TIME FAVORITE !
Have you started your holiday baking yet?  It's getting to be time for holiday guest to arrive.  Have fun.


2 comments:

Doris T. said...

Those look yummy! I also started mine today with butter cookies, chocolate peanut butter chunk and chocolate pistachio biscotti. My waistline is in trouble~

Anne said...

I must have the recipe for Gingerbread Spice. They were fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails