Sunday, March 21, 2010

Come Join the Craft Carnival !

Have you ever done a craft blog hop?  If not, you are in for a real treat. For those that have blog hopped before you know what great inspiration you can find on other peoples blogs. 

My blog is being featured on the Craft Critique Spring Carnival. Just click HERE and then click on each listing to go to that person's blog and see what Spring Craftiness they have to offer !

I also wanted to share with you some additional Spring Craftiness I have been up to lately.  With Easter just around the corner...April 4th...it seems sooooo early this year, I created this table scap to get the spirit of Easter started early at our house.  Enjoy and hope you find some INSPIRATION to get your Easter decor out soon.





I can hardly wait for my family to sit down to Easter dinner
surrounded by all these pretty Spring Colors.

6 comments:

Sydney said...

Hey Deb -- Your creative powers and the ability to get it all done never cease to amaze me. Hubby must feel like a dayum lucky guy!!!

Jana said...

What a lovely centerpiece!

Tracy said...

This is so adorable. I just got rid of my outdoor Christmas decor before Valentines day teehee.
I love what you have done.

DtsArt said...

that is a great Easter Table. Love that it is so springy, very cute. Thanks for inviting me to the blog hop.

Anonymous said...

Wow that table looks SOOO CUTE!

Mz-Cellaneous said...

What a pretty table!! I wish I could do the easter thing, I have so much christmas and halloween now I can't justify more! lol

Mz-Cellaneous

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails