Friday, April 2, 2010

Lambs, Chocolate Bunnies and Easter Chicks...Oh My !

I am having so much fun with my new Cricut Easter 2010 cart...LOVE it!

We are having more people than originally planned for Easter Dinner so I don't have enough Easter napkin rings to go around (they were flower felt ones I made ages ago)...so, I had the brainiac idea tonight to make new ones using shapes from the Easter cart. Lambs, Chocolate Bunnies and Easter Chicks, OH MY !


I hope my family loves the Easter Napkin Ring Holders as much as I do!

Directions for those that are INSPIRED to make this quick Easter project:

I cut the shapes at 5 inches and used a glazed pen to highlight their bows and a 2" X 6" green strip of cardstock rolled up to form a little tube, stapled using Tim's Tiny Attacher and then glue dotted on to the back of the die cut shapes.  Super, super easy and fast ! 

You could easily make these as place holder to depending on the placement of the paper ring.

HOPPY EASTER everyone !

8 comments:

Emily said...

How adorable is your table!!! I love the napkin rings! Super cute! The Cricut is an awesome tool!!

Karen S. said...

These are too cute! I love this cart!

shari said...

Your blog is great! I love your napkin rings and the way you go all out to decorate for the holiday. Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you now. Good luck on my drawing. Shari (cricutrookie)

Tracy said...

Your table setting is adorable.

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Debbie, I love your napkin rings, so super clever!! I hope that you and your family have a very lovely Easter!!

Jill G. said...

How cute! You always come up with the most creative ways to solve "problems"! I can't wait to see your next project.

Jill G. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie Dang said...

That is way cute! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails