Monday, March 15, 2010

Signs of Spring are EVERYWHERE !

I LOVE Spring Time, don't you?  Most of all I love the colors of spring...greens, pinks,  yellows, blues, purples are exploding in nature everywhere you look.  So INSPIRING !

My eye naturally finds these wonderful spring time colors no matter where I go.  And who could resist creating a special project show casing not only spring time but the most important spring time event, Easter!  Can you believe that Easter is only a few short weeks away?  WOW, this year is going by so fast.

Here is a special Easter Egg shaped mini album I made to showcase a family Easter gathering.  The album in actually an egg shaped corregated/mylar garland that I bought at Jo Ann's Craft and Fabric store.  See you can find inspiration in unusual places too :)  I used my Cricut to cut some of the shapes, American Craft patterned paper, Cuttlebug embossing, various stamps and lots of cute Easter embellishments I have collected. 









Hope this Eggstra-special Mini Album INSPIRES you to make a spring time project soon. I taught this class last year at a local craft store so if you have any questions about putting this project together, please post a comment and I will happily respond.  Have a great week !

1 comment:

Craft Accident said...

Just a quick FYI to let you know we included you in our Spring Carnival on http://craftcritique.com

A Carnival only works if you share it! Please tell your readers all about it!

Thanks for playing along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails