Friday, February 5, 2010

What's Red & White and Pink All Over....

Why VALENTINES DAY of Course !!  I totally ADORE Valentines Day !  I can't seem to get enough of that wonderful RED, WHITE and PINK color palette.  It doesn't matter if it is cutsey or classic Valentines style, I love it all.

Earlier this week, I gathered my sizeable stash of Valentine supplies, punches, glimmer mist and went to town creating some Valentines cards.  I wish you could really see all the dimension and glimmer of these cards in the pics. In about an hour or so, I had whipped up the following lovelies to send my special Valentines.






 
What do ya think?  Will my Valentines know how much they mean to me?  Tomorrow I will post a tutorial of the layered flower I made with an INSPIRING material I found while at craft store.

I also made a Valentines Banner I will be sharing with you over the weekend.  Here is a little sneak peak of it....

It is Oooh La La...., wouldn't you agree? 

4 comments:

jolly arora said...

very nice blog
its so intersting........
Aman Toor
Linux

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the cards you made! They are pretty...nice job!

come see me sometime...my blogs is about a lot of things too..

i'm going to keep looking around your blog now...

ciao

Sydney said...

Ooh La La is RIGHT! I loved the banner!!!!!

Tove said...

Love the banner Debbie,
You are so ahead of me !
Thanks for inspiring me to do better !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails