Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day Five Count Down

Only five more sleeps until Santa makes his way here !

Encase you haven't guessed by now, I am slightly Santa obsessed !  LOL  I have over 300 Santa ornaments on my tree, along with assorted vintage glass balls to help add shine.  And about 1000 lights on a real Noble Fir tree to make sure each Santa ornament shines on the tree !  The pictures just can't do it justice but I will let you judge for yourself....

This is what greets you when you enter my
home from the front door. 
Makes me smile every time I come home !

Here is a close up of the Santa tree.
It shines brightly with the white lights and
mostly red and white Santa Ornaments.

And yes, I even have a Santa Tree Topper !

More to come tomorrow of other Santas around my house !


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails