Friday, December 16, 2011

10 Day Count Down ...

WOW...how did it get to be only 10 days before Christmas so quickly?  Luckily I have almost all my shopping finished.  I have spent the past couple of days getting the presents wrapped and under the tree so I am feeling pretty good about where I stand pre-Christmas wise !

I collect Santas and love getting to see all of my favorites that I set out around the house.  For the next few days I am going to post some of my most special Santas to help bring some Christmas cheer your way too !

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas !  And hope you enjoy your holiday time with your family and friends.


I am starting off with some of the Santas I have collected for our Santa Christmas Tree.  These ornaments have all been collected when we have traveled on trips.


Paris Santa we bought at top of Eiffel Tower during
our 20th Anniverary trip to Europe

Hand painted Sand Dollar Santa bought on a
trip to St. Augustine Florida for my youngest brothers wedding

Candian Santa from a trip to Calgary for work.

Irish Santa from our trip to Boston

And the hand painted Maui Santa from our
30th Anniversary trip this past August

More to come.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails