Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She's Back !

I survived the whirlwind known as Creative Escape. Loved each and every minute of it !! So many great projects, so much amazing shopping, so many new friends met and old friendships renewed !!! I got back on Sunday evening and have been busy with getting back in to work and family life the past couple of days including attending a Texans game last night....the fun never stops :)

Tonight I hope to down load some pics of a few of the special moments to share with my blog readers, so stay tuned for that.

Hugs to you all. Sorry I didn't update during CE but frankly even if I took my laptop I am not sure I would have found the time to write plus I had to save room for all those wonderful things I received.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails