I like to think of it as half way to the ripe old age of 100 which is my personal goal to reach. As I take a little time to enjoy my 50th Birthday, I am so thankful for the many blessings that I have obtained over the years.
I have been blessed with a wonderful family. And yes, I do know how lucky I am to be able to say that!
- The best husband I could ever hope to have...I LOVE you soooo much honey :)
- Two amazing daughters who make me proud every step of the way, even though there were times I wasn't sure which direction we were running :)
- A bright, fun loving granddaughter who I treasure beyond words :)
- Loving and giving parents....both my own father and my in-laws :)
- Brothers who are great men and whom I admire :)
I have also been blessed with many, many friends. Friendships that are old are dearest, friendships that are newer are special to me as well. Friends help you when you are down or share joys when you are up! I have learned so much from all my various friends over the years. I hope I have always been the kind of friend that you can count on and you know how much you mean to me.So Happy 50th Birthday to Me ! Watch Out World...I still have 50 to go !!!!!!!!!!!