Monday, August 24, 2009

Creative Escape Here I Come !!!!

Bags Packed - Check
Blingy Pink Cowgirl Hat Ready -Check
Loud and Fun Blingy Zebra Tote Bag Crammed Full - Check
First Class Plane Ticket - Check
Ready to Have a Fabulous Time ? YOU BETCHA !!!!!
I am all ready to hit the door in a few minutes and go to the airport to head to Phoenix for Creative Escape. I managed to get a little bit of sleep last night as I am so excited to be going I can hardly stand it.
After several months of getting to know a few of the ladies going from around the world...Japan, Norway, Hawaii, Canada and across our great nation, through the yahoo message board, I know I will have a fabulous time! I am so anxious to actually meet these wonderful ladies who are just as excited as me to go to Creative Escape.
I will be at the posh Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa for 7 glorious days. There will be lots of shopping, hugging new friends, drinking and laughing in my future!
Plus the best part is the workshops I will be attending.....so much dang creative people are teaching the projects this year, they out touting this as the best CE ever!
Thank you hubby for letting me go on this trip to celebrate my 50th Birthday coming up in September. I love the fact you know how much I love to feed my creative spirit!

Below is a picture of one of the humongous suitcases I have crammed full of gifts, workshop supplies and snacks. So much Pink, Bling and Zebra is stuffed in this bag it hurts your eyes ! LOL

I promise to post pics when I get back. Gotta go eat some breakfast real quick....so see ya when I get back !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails