Sunday, August 9, 2009

How Charming !

I posted a few months ago that I had joined the Creative Escape Yahoo Message Board. As part of being on the board, participants get a chance to sign up for some amazing swaps.

One of the several swaps that I did, was the charm swap. We had 75 amazingly talented ladies participate to create all handmade charms. I received my set of the charms this week and have spent the past few hours placing them on a custom beaded necklace to show case all these beauties at CE.

Here's a pic of what I will be wearing in just a couple of weeks at CE.



Isn't it beautiful ? I just love how different each and everyone of these charms turned out.
I loved this so much, I have joined the 2nd Chance Charm Swap so I can add even more to the necklace :) Stay tuned for more charming goodness !

1 comment:

Sydney said...

WOw, you're not kidding! Those are all so diverse and imaginative for being so small. YOu could lose an afternoon inspecting them one by one! I'm so excited for you to go and can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails