Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Swap Opening Day - yeah !

Sherry, aka OctoberBeauty, on the Circle MB host the most amazing swaps throughout the year that I have participated in before.  She recently hosted a Fall Swap and I was lucky enough to get her as my swap partner !  It was fun getting to know her more and shop for her too :)   We had very very similiar taste in fall things we love...we even exchanged our Pinterest boards to see what we like and again, we could have swapped the pins and been identical.

Sherry sent me this amazing assortment of items and I just LOVED everything she sent !
Stamps, two paper pads, washi tape, punches, brads, rub ons, alphas, ribbons, treats...
oh my !
 
She made me this adorable card too !

And this bag of homemade treat popcorn...OMG!  It is soooooo good !!!
 
And her handmade fall craft item was this
fantastic Haunted House she made and then filled
with all these fall goodies !
sides of house

back of house
 
As you can see, she totally spoiled me with all she sent !  Thanks so much girl, you know I LOVED it all ! 

2 comments:

scootingranny said...

LOVE that house and what a bunch of goodies that came with it! Bet you're going to be busy using them, too!

Sherry said...

Looks like that house needs a little TLC to get it back in shape. lol I had so much fun shopping and creating for you. When you said you liked popcorn, I knew I had to make that for you. :) Thanks again for all the wonderful stuff you sent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails