Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day Traditions

Hubby and I usually keep our Valentines Day gifts to traditional type of things but this year, I did something a bit extra fun for him.  

I made this adorable squirrel tag with my Stretch the Imagination Cricut Cartridge
to put on the container I got him to store peanuts on his desk at work to
have a quick snack in the afternoon to keep his energy level up. 
That's what true love is about, right?  Taking care of each other.

He got a big kick out of the tag and the cleverness of the gift.

And my traditional gift from him were these gorgeous tri-colored roses.
They are so fragrant...I just love them and of course the giver more ! 
Most years we just have a romantic dinner at home so we can
enjoy ourselves and not fight the crowds at the restaurants. 
I enjoy setting a pretty table for us to amp up the romance !

And here is my sweetie getting ready to enjoy his
rib eye dinner complete with roasted potatoes, grilled
asparagus, crescent rolls and spinach salad.
A glass of red wine and chocolate covered strawberries tops
off our traditional valentine meal !

Hope you all enjoyed your special LOVE day as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails