Saturday, February 4, 2012

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE - LOVE Layout

Still doing the USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE on the Circle messageboard.  Here is a layout I made using some old paper scraps I had laying around and doily stamps from My Minds Eye I have been wanting to use. I hand cut the heart shapes out of the scrap paper and inked them up some.
I also used a LOVE die cut from the new Victorian Romance cartridge that I actually made
 for a Valentines Day project but was too large...it worked perfectly on the layout instead :)
I just distress inked over it to get the color I wanted.

So what have you created lately ? 

3 comments:

JJewel said...

How nice is that. It's very engaging! I love it.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a sweet layout! Such a precious moment!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great LO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails