Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Favorites so far from the Craft and Hobby Association Summer Show

While I did not get to attend CHA this year, I have been closely following a few of my favorite companies new releases.  I also love to get inspiration from how each manufacturer decorates their booths to showcase their products to the best advantage.  One of the best displays I have seen so far posted is from the fabulous designers at DCWV....take a peek at this awesome detail !  Can you spot all the places they used PP?
well, do you see all the pattern paper opportunities in this display?  I love the deer above the mantel...but the paper wrapped logs are beyond clever !  The stockings, frames and mantle decor are all made with lovely DCWV patterned paper and the cute little sleigh is also beautifully done up in patterned paper.

Another thing I spotted as I blog hopped through CHA photos today was this awesome display of kits
to make fantastic flower necklaces from Ruby-Violet ..a Prima spin off line.  I can not wait to get my hands on a few of these kits.  I wonder how much they will be priced? 

Well I bookmarked a few other favorites that I will post later this week.  What have you seen from this CHA you really want to get? 

1 comment:

Faye's Crafti Corner said...

Hey Debbie, I nominated you for the Butterfly Blog award. Go to my blog and get all the info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails