Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cindy Loo Magic...

I just love the Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge and try and use it any chance I can get.  Lucky for me, I stumbled across one photo I had not scrapped from when I was the design team lead at a local scrapbook store. Sadly that LSS has closed but the memories still remain. We had a fantastic time at the National Scrapbook Day Crop that year and took a photo of everyone in front of the store.  Our store colors were black and pink so I used those colors on my layout.

I created the frame and flourish using Cindy Loo.
The title was made using Gypsy Font.

The flourish is a layer on the frame.
On a separate piece of paper, I made the flourish layer
and then added stickles over the top.
I love how it turned out and added a bit
of glam to the layout.

It's so sad that many of our LSS have closed. I do my best to support LSS whenever I travel. I think the LSS helps keep our favorite scrapbooking hobby going and we need them.  I encourage you to also support LSS wherever you travel too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails