Thursday, February 24, 2011

We HEART Our BIG Dawg!

I have a granddog...yes, you read that right. I gladly claim this adorable big 200 lb Mastiff named Winston as my granddog.  My daughter Crystal is his doggy momma.  He really is a gentle giant and loves to be petted and give kisses back.  He even looks hurt when you tell him he is not allowed to sit in your lap. I truly believe he only thinks he is as big as his head so he doesn't understand when you don't enjoy him laying on you :)

We took these pictures last year when he was visiting.  He is such a happy dog that I just had to show him off in a layout.

 I used my Cricut to cut out the title, the hearts, circles and paw prints.  The scallop trim was made with a Fiskars punch.  I am going to enter this in the Cricut Circle Blog Weekly contest that is about pet projects with your Cricut.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I love the LO and your dog is too cute! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails