Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank You...

A simple Thank You sometimes doesn't seem enough, does it? How about a card to go along with it.

This week the challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog was to make a thank you card using an unusal color combination of magenta, apricot, deep olive and golden yellow. These colors are lovely together but hard to photograph..even in my photo light box I had trouble.



I used my cuttlebug and swiss dot embossing folder to give additional texture to the coordinations yellow cardstock and then I sanded the dots to expose the slight white underneath.  The felt hearts were cut with my cuttlebug as well.  I had an adorable stick pin with just the right color of magenta bird that fit in perfectly.  The pretty font for "Thank You" came from the Thanksgiving Seasonal Cricut Cartridge.

So without further ado....thank you blog readers for following me.  I have a lot of projects I am finishing up for the holidays and will be posting those for inspiration soon. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails