Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll

Well, even though it is still in the mid 70's here this week, they say we will finally get some cooler weather later in the week.  Keeping fingers crossed for that.  Would love to get a fire going in the fire pit in the backyard and make Smores over the weekend!  Doesn't that sound good?

Last week DH and I were in Boston on vacation.  All I can say is WOW....Boston is an awesome city!  We even spent 1 day in Salem too during Halloween week.  I need to get all the the photos organized before posting but I wanted to post some pictures I took in the Public Gardens (oldest public park in the USA).  The fall colors of the trees were breath taking, particularly for us Houstonians who don't get to enjoy fall leaves too much .






Oh Fall, what a gorgeous display you put on for us all !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails