Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Labor Day !

Around here Labor Day is for spending time with friends, enjoying some bar b que and crafting  ! May not be your perfect long weekend but it sure is mine.

I got my new 3Birds Cricut Cartridge and found some perfect images to inspire this layout that captures the spirit of the weekend.

I used the 3Birds cartridge for the adorable barbque bird and his amazing grill.  

I hope you can see the shiny red metallic paper better in the picture that I used for the cowboy hat, the apron and the top of the grill. And I like the added touch of the bakers twine on his chefs hat.

 Plus I couldn't resist making one little cowboy bird since he seemed so perfect with his little hat and boots.


The font on 3Birds is so cute ...it has these little bird feet as part of each letter. I used my swiss dot cuttlebug folder and embossed the letters for added dimension.

AND THE CRAFTING DIDN'T STOP THERE........ 
Part of being in the Cricut Circle is getting to meet new friends. Provo Craft asked us to create some 3X3calling cards to exchange with other Circle friends. Here are the cards I made to represent me..I just had to add "my crown" too!


 I found this great pp with various shades of pink circles on it...so perfect to represent the Cricut Circle.
 AND You just have to swing the cover image over slightly and find my contact information. I made 140 cards and can make more as the Circle grows and I meet more people.  How fun is that !!!!

Hope you found something to INSPIRE you over the weekend too !  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails