Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Best Wishes to My Friends Jill and CJ

Well folks, it was quite a weekend. Not only did I celebrate my 51st birthday with the family (I will post more on that later) but one of my best girlies got married this weekend !  Woooohoooo!!!!!

 Join me in wishing Jill and CJ
many many happy years together 

Jill is an avid crafter in her own right but she does admire my work from time to time. So I decided the best thing I could give them as a gift was one of my custom "Keepsake Plates" to display a photo of their beautiful event. 
Once they get their photos back, we will select a picture to display on the plate.

I used my Gypsy and Cricut to weld and cut out the black background images for the bling and sentiment stickers. I also cut out the letter "e" and glittered it since that is the first initial of their last name together.  Awwwwwwww.  The flowers are Prima with some added shine via Tattered Angels and Glitter.

I also made the reception favors for them.  Jill's colors were Purple and Silver so I used Hershey Kisses and purple ribbon to tie that theme together. I cut the tags out with my Cricut and found these perfect silver "thank you" stickers to add to them.  I love how these turned out.

My house smelled liked chocolate for days after I made 100 of these....well, that isn't a bad thing !  LOL
And so my friends, another couple is off on their wedded bliss adventure. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Debbie! I absolutely love my plate (shhhhh...don't tell anyone, but it was my favorite gift :D)! You are a truely amazing friend and I can't thank you enough for all of your love and support. The favors were a hit and I even snagged a few for my "escape room"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails