Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Bananas About You 2

I was flipping through some photos this morning and ran across an adorable picture of my hubby and granddaughter monkeying around the pond when we went to the ZOO this spring.  Just seeing these pictures brought back a flood of happiness!  Seeing these two having such fun together brings me such joy. 

I made this layout to post for the Cricut Circle Weekend Challenge.  We were asked to make something using papers from our stash that we had been hoarding.  I have been hanging on to these really cute monkey papers - the yellow has bananas on it and the green says oooh, aaah...from Reminisce.  The button paper is from Recollections and the die cut red and white paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Hello Sunshine 8X8 paper pad.  I even used some yellow die cut letters from Reminisce I had also been hoarding. 

The adorable monkey and banana are cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge. I just love this cartridge...so many cute shapes on it. 

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails