Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I was INSPIRED this weekend....

Over the long Memorial Day weekend I was able to crank out some 8X8 pages for the Creative Escape Yahoo Group Page Swap...I only signed up to do 1 set of double page layouts but after I got all the stuff out and started playing around, I came up with one idea after another. I ended up making a total of 50 8X8 pages (2 sets of double pages and 1 single page set). Check em out:

"MOMENTS LIKE THIS ARE TRULY UNIQUE" layout plays off the WILD SIDE hint for CE. I just loved this zebra print pattern paper and had fun folding it to add more interest to the page.

"SO SWEET" SINGLE PAGE LAYOUT featuring Heidi Swapp's Bling, photo corners, paper flower and ribbon. Plus my favorite fiskars punch...threading waters added just the right touch to this sweet layout.

"Creativity is..." double page layout has many cute custom made embellishments....including using some Tim Holtz stamps and tag made from his glass bits and pieces. I added a cute Maya Road green leaf pin, some wonderful green vine Prima tape and absolutely beautiful embossed felt black paper with all the yummy piglet and parakeet bazzill to make this lovely layout.
Hope you have an INSPIRING day soon and crank out some things you love too !


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails