Friday, March 20, 2009

I am on the PRIMA BLOG !

OMG! I am so excited. I submitted a project for Prima's Frugal Scrapper Contest. Alas, I did not win the big prize but they are featuring my project layout "Prima Donnas" on their March 20th blog post. I am so excited to see my work on their blog. I truly LOVE Prima products, as many of my scrap projects and my scrap room stash surely proves since it is almost everywhere you look....from gorgeous flowers, beautiful trims, lots of bling and lovely papers !

You can check out the contest winner and other participants here http://prima.typepad.com/.




The contest was to use Prima product packaging on your project. I ended up being able to actually use FIVE different products on my layout....can you spot them all ?
The first person to spot all 5 products used will win a little PRIMA goodies bag from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm so happy for you. I knew your layout would get acknowledged!
Way to Go Debbie!

Sydney said...

Yay Deb. I will go on over to see it now. Of COURSE you won. I wish I could guess but I don't know the products!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails