Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day on March 17th Everyone !

With a last name like O'Neal, we certainly like to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at our house.


This is a picture taken this weekend of some decor I put on the french doors to our patio. As you can see, it was a very wet and dreary day here but the Irish sentiment was still doable !

Generally, we even make the trip up to Dallas to the Irish Festival but this year we are staying home since I am still a little low on energy from my recent surgery.

I did spend some time this past weekend working on some photos from last St. Patty's Day and wanted to share a layout I did of my dear granddaughter, Bianca. She loved wearing all her "IRISH" Bling and thought it was funny when we mentioned "Luck of the Irish". She was eating her cookie and laughing in this photo about how LUCKY she was to have such a delicious cookie to eat. That little girl has kissed the blarney stone one time too many times ! LOL

Sorry that the pic is a little blurry and the beautiful colors in this layout aren't shining through. I may try to re-post it tomorrow when I can take a picture in true daylight. But don't you just love the Sassafras PP and the oversized St Patty's Brads. Plus I got to use some my new Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts. I just love that new company and their clever products.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you and I will leave you with an Irish Blessing:
"May your homes be filled with warmth,
your bellies full of food and
your hearts full of LOVE! "

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails