Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Beloved Rockets Win #22 !!!

Wowee WOW WOW....Our beloved Houston Rockets Basketball team won their 22nd straight game today! That is the second longest winning streak in NBA history. It is so exciting to see how much longer they can keep the streak going. Hubby and I did our part cheering them on this afternoon.

It was a great finish to a nice weekend for us. I went to my first crop at "A Scrap Affair" on Friday night -- it was really hopping and I met lots of new people. Had so much fun! I did get the base of a new album done and finished it up today. I can't wait to show it to you....I will post pics tomorrow - it is so darn cute, even if I do say so myself! Hubby and his buddies rode in the Houston Bike Tour on Saturday and had a wonderful time - we had perfect weather for it! We had dinner with some friends Saturday night and today we have just hung out at home except for the game. I sure hope all my blog friends had a wonderful weekend as well!

I can't leave you without posting a picture or two to inspire you to get out there and play with your cameras ! I had so much fun a couple of weekends ago just walking around and taking pictures of whatever caught my eye. Here are two of my favorites. I just loved the texture of the wall of bamboo and how the light seemed to dance across it! The other picture has a wonderful play of a dark shadowed branch framing amazing architecture of one of the oldest churches in town against a bright blue sky.

And remember...stop and take a moment to appreciate the beauty and inspiration all around you!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails