Thursday, March 13, 2008

Join Me in a Happy Dance !

I am so EXCITED and DANCING around! I made the Design Team at the new scrapbook store in our area, "A Scrap Affair". Plus I am going to be teaching classes at the store starting in April! I have really missed teaching since the store by me closed last year. And I just LOVE the store name .... "A Scrap Affair"! Isn't that precious? I totally feel like I am having an affair with scrapping, don't you? See the store link to the right if you want to drop by and see all the great new stuff they have to offer. Plus Meredith the store owner is a total sweetie and has really made a very welcoming store for us scrappers, card makers and paper crafts fans! I know where you will find me the 2nd & 4th Friday nights - cropping at "A Scrap Affair"! It is really convenient for those people that live on the west side of town (Sugarland and Katy).

I have already made a few things for display at the store but wanted to share something special I just made with the new American Crafts Kids Collection. Instead of just using it to only make a layout, I thought this line would be great to make a birthday gift bag and card which can be used for kids or adults! I just love this line - it was super easy to work with. I used two different AC Kids Collection pp, some matching AC ribbon and a smattering of AC square buttons, AC Thickers and Studio G stamps to complete the look of these.


During the month of March, A Scrap Affair is having adorable Make N Takes every Saturday from 10 a - Noon. Plus if you mention my blog and that you are a new customer, you get 10% off your first purchase! Isn't that cool! Hope to see you there soon soaking up all the inspiration.

4 comments:

MichelleB said...

Congratulations! That's a very cute birthday set! Love the idea. :)

April Michelle said...

congrats.....i live up in spring but my brother live in sugar land and we visit him often, i will for sure check it out next time...good luck

Dalayney's Doodles said...

Wow! Your work is gorgeous! So happy to add you to my favorite blog list. Mind if I link you??? dalayney

Debbie O'Neal said...

I would be honored to be linked to your blog Dalayney. Thanks for the compliment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails