Monday, January 14, 2008

Holiday Madness is Over -- YEAH!! Let the Scrapping Begin !!

I am so glad that the holidays are finally over, aren't you? Now I can have more time to focus on my scrapbooking! I have been busy purging and re-organizing my scrap space since the first of the year. I will post pics of my results later this week hopefully.

Oh, I finally ordered a kit from a Kit Club and actually received it last week. Why didn't anyone ever tell me how much fun kit clubs were ?!?!?!?! I ordered a January kit from Zany Zinnia - don't you just love their name! I promise to post some pics of the project I have in mind using this kit. Now I am stalking a few of these clubs to what their February kits will be like...shopping from the comfort of my own scrap oasis is just too fun and easy!

I wanted to share a project I did over the holidays. It's a mini album made using a little wooden sleigh I found at the Dollar Store -- so fun to make and really cute. I gave several scrapbook friends these for holiday gifts and everyone loved them. This one used some cool Scenic Route paper I had in my stash. Here are some pics to show you:




Pic 1: Inside of the album
Pic 2: Front cover
I am getting together with some friends at the end of the week to go to the Creating Keepsakes Convention here in Houston. We are all taking classes, shopping and doing the crop on Friday night. The timing is perfect since we all so needed this scrap break.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails