Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What are you doing for National Scrapbook Day?

I can't believe it is time again for National Scrapbook Day! I just love having a whole day dedicated to my favorite hobby, don't you? This year I will be spending the entire day at the "A Scrap Affair" NSD crop since I am on the design team. We have so much fun stuff planned it is really going to be an exciting day of cropping and pampering. I wish I could tell you about the make n takes but they are top secret --- let's just say that everyone will be ecstatic about the 4 Make N Takes. I am teaching one where everyone will learn a new technique they can begin to use on all their paper crafts.

And the best part of any NSD is the goodie bag - I just love it when they include a "special surprise gift" to make you feel pampered. I am already dreaming of the wonderful lunch and dinner and snacks we will be having that day. The new restaurant next door to the store is doing the meals and their food is so YUMMY!

I just can't wait for NSD!!! 50 crazy, happy, scrapping gals all in one place is my kind of day!

So what are you doing for National Scrapbook Day? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails