Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy, cRazY, CRAZY !!!

C-R-A-Z-Y...that is what life has been like for me this past week. After my last blog post, I got a call from a company that offered me a dream job - well, maybe not a dream job but pretty darn close if you have to go back to work. The catch was I had to report to work on April 1..yes, for those math wizards out there, that was only about 5 days notice! It totally threw me into a whirlwind of activity...what to wear, get the nails done, get the hair done...try to remember what going to work was like. YIKES! The company is great and so are the people. The best part is that it is only 30 hours a week and I have EVERY Friday off! That still leaves me loads of time for my scrapbook business, teaching scrapbook classes and of course my design team work. I am so jazzed about the job!! So far so good.

But every time you think things are going great, something has to come along to make you re-think, right? We just found out my brother-in-law has the big "C". It is in a very difficult spot to operate and it is very fast growing. He already has limited mobility in both arms because of where it is located on his neck and he is in terrible pain. They are trying to keep the pain down with medication and he just started aggressive chemo and radiation treatments to try and stop the growth. He is my husband's only sibling and is a really great guy - it is hurting us so much to see him in this condition. Please help pray a miracle occurs and they can erradicate this evil disease.

However, life does go on and my BIL wants us to keep doing what we love. I am teaching the Easter Album class at A Scrap Affair this coming Saturday morning if anyone is interested in taking the class...there are a couple of spots left. Call the store to sign up (see the store link to the right).

Well, I need to get back to finalizing preparations for the class. Hope to see some of you there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails